HotelPro Staffing is hiring Room Attendants, Housemen, dishwashers, etc for Airport, Downtown areas
620 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30308
From $9.00 To $11.00
Apply for Job
Refer a Friend
Add To Favorites
This position must provide clean, sanitary comfortable, orderly and satisfying surroundings for guests, employees and public. The housekeeper promotes sanitary conditions which prevent the spread of infection and odors. The housekeeper must follow the required procedures for handling, cleaning, disposing, or moving of objects in accordance with the OSHA Standard or STF COMPANIES Standards.
• Clean guest rooms including changing bed linens, vacuuming and edging carpets dusting all furniture, clean glass and mirrors.
• Clean bathroom by disinfecting floors, toilets, counters, bathtubs and showers
• Replenishes guest room supplies.
• Clean common areas including hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms and other work areas so that health standards are met.
• Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and / or draperies, using vacuum cleaners and / or shampooers.
• Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste disposal areas
• Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean and tidy
• Polish silver accessories and metalwork such as fixtures and fittings
• Request repair services and wait for repair workers to arrive
• Carry linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies, using wheeled carts.
• Must have the ability to reach, bend, push, pull, climb and lift upwards but not limited to 25 pounds
• Ability to stand, walk, kneel for long periods of time
• Ability to grip, grasp, twist and scrub using hands or wrist.
• Ability to work flexible schedule
• Requires working in damp, dusty and dirty areas.
• Must clean up human waste and other body fluids, as required
• Prior cleaning or janitorial experience required.
• Hotel Experience strongly preferred.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Able to read, write and communicate in English.
• Ability to organize work and carry out routine daily assignments without extensive supervision.
• Great customer service skills
I have reviewed a summary, or had explained
Employer Contact Information
620 Peachtree Street NE
View All Jobs From This Employer
Fraud & Security
Copyright © 2017
All Rights Reserved.