I found a job located six miles from my doorstep from attending your career fair as a catering/sales manager. Thanks! Without attending the job fair, I might have missed my next opportunity.
Stacee Sidwell, Job Seeker
Employment Seeker, I would like to say that after many months of applying to different positions online and attending few career fairs, the Veterans Career Fair was very well organized, and in fact, it helped me to land a job. Thank you so much for your help.
Ronny Lambert, Job Seeker
Maximizing Your Productivity at a Job Fair
Veterans and diverse professional job seekers are invited to attend Employment Seeker's job fairs. You will meet top employers specifically interested in your multicultural and/or language skills, so please dress professionally and bring plenty of resumes! Admission is free for job seekers. Read below for more information on our job fairs.
How to Maximize Your Productivity:
- Prepare a target list of companies by researching their job opportunities on www.employmentseeker.net.
- Learn as much as you can about their business, products and services, personnel, and technology.
- Make sure your resume is tailored to highlight your ability to succeed in your desired position(s).
- Dress appropriately.
- Bring plenty of copies of your resume.
- Smile. Be energetic and upbeat when speaking with the hiring manager!
Have additional questions regarding our career expos for job seekers? Contact us at (678) 467-5427 in Acworth, Georgia for the answer!
Veterans Career Fair & Diversity Job Expo
Crowne Plaza Hotel
Tuesday, August 26, 2014
10 am - 2 pm