Front End Loader Operator
Lehman-Roberts Co. and Memphis Stone & Gravel Co.
1111 Wilson St.
Memphis, TN 38106
Operate front-end loader on yard for the production of hot-mix asphalt, including keeping feed bins stocked, loading trucks and stockpiles maintained.
- Operate the loader in a safe and efficient way according to both Lehman-Roberts Company safety plan and TPR standards.
- Must be capable of fast-paced feeding of aggregates into bins and pushing up materials.
- Must keep stockpiles and yard neat, orderly and properly maintained.
- Responsible for cleaning, preventive maintenance and securing of loader as directed by Total Process Reliability (TPR) standards and Lehman-Roberts Company policy and procedures.
- Ability to work off of loader in varying weather conditions and assist with maintenance of asphalt plant.
- Capable of lifting and carrying up to 75 pounds approximately 20 feet.
- Safe loading of trucks.
- Commitment to high quality work.
- Two years of experience required as a loader operator.
- Ability to work long hours during construction season. Job requires early morning start times and some night and weekend work. Flexible schedule required.
- Basic mechanical understanding and knowledge of the operational care of heavy construction equipment.
- Knowledge of workplace safety requirements and procedures.
- Ability to learn and practice the principles of Total Process Reliability (TPR).
- Willingness to work as a team to accomplish tasks as required by your Supervisor.
- Travel required to other plant locations in North MS and West TN.
Employer Contact Information