Market Traders Institute
3900 Millenia Blvd Suite 200
Orlando, FL 32839
We are currently seeking a full time marketing copywriter to join our creative team in beautiful Orlando, FL. Our team is responsible for creating online marketing materials promoting the financial education industry. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, writing compelling sales and marketing copy for a variety of mediums such as web content, web banners, blog posts, articles, press releases, e-mail campaigns, social media, proofreading and monitoring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
We are looking for someone who:
• is exceptional at writing effective sales and marketing copy
• has Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, English, Marketing or related field.
• has at least 5 years of previous of copywriting experience
• has work style that is extremely detail oriented
• has excellent proofreading skills
• has the ability to work with minimal supervision
• is results-oriented who can optimize copy to increase conversions
• has the ability to work collaboratively with a team as well as independently
• has knowledge of the Forex, Stocks or Options market preferred, but not required
• understanding and mastery of AP Style
• knowledge of content customization, including personalization
• Create content with strong call to actions for multiple mediums
• Translates creative briefs into highly engaging and compelling copy for web pages and ads
• Proofreads copy and ensures all messaging is consistent with brand and communications standards
• Work with other team members to collaborate on new ideas
• Ability to handle multiple projects and deliver results in a timely manner
• Contribute suggestions or ideas to improve branding and messaging
• 100% company paid medical, dental, and vision for the employee
• 401k tiered match up to 4% of annual salary
• 3 weeks paid time off
• 3 paid volunteer days
• 7 Paid holidays
• Respectful environment
• Work-life balance
• Overall team collaboration and support
• Snacks and drinks provided throughout the day
• Breakfast provided on Fridays
• Company functions
Physical Activity for this position:
• Sitting and/or standing -Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
• Walking -The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
• Talk/hear Speaking-Communicate, Detect, Converse with, Discern, Convey, Express oneself, Exchange information
• Use hands/fingers to handle or feel – Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
Qualified candidates will be asked to take a drug and background screen.
Employer Contact Information
Market Traders Institute Inc. (MTI) is a trading technology and education company based in Orlando, Florida. MTI's premiere education system, The Ultimate Traders Package on Demand™, is a phased approach to learning how to trade the Forex market, and MTI combines performance-oriented online and onsite training with cutting edge trading and analysis software in conjunction with comprehensive live and online support. Proud to be "leaders in trading technologies and investor education," Market Traders Institute changes lives by providing clients with superior programs and software to create positive returns with their investments.
MTI offers many other Forex trading solutions, including software such as the Ultimate Charting Software and the Ultimate Marketing Scanner, as well as continuing Forex educational forums like the Live Market Trading Forex Mentorship and Empowerment Club.
Employees enjoy a fast-paced, business casual environment while working with one of the most exciting Forex technology and training companies in the world. As a team member, you will share your skills in a creative environment while refining them as you work seamlessly with clients and team members in this internationally-known company. Employees enjoy vast opportunities for growth in this 20+ year, family-owned company dedicated to assisting them in the advancement of their personal skills and the company as a whole.