What you’ll be doing...
You’ll drive our in-store sales with your enthusiasm about the latest innovative technology and your top-notch customer service. Listening to customer needs and finding just the right solution will be your aim. With your support and our solutions, we will turn them into life-long fans. You’ll bring our world-class technology to customers every day and impact the way they live, work, and play.
• Exciting customers about new solutions.
• Identifying customer needs and proposing the best options and features along with benefits.
• Helping them choose what to buy and closing the sale.
• Showing customers how to use their new devices and services.
• Building customer relationships to earn their trust and long term loyalty.
What we’re looking for...
You are enthusiastic about the technology and talking about it with others. You enjoy meeting new people and find ways to make a connection with just about anyone. Providing a great customer experience is personally rewarding for you. People reach out to you because you are helpful. You like to be busy and well-organized to stay on top of things. You know that the whole team needs to work together to win—and you take pride in a job well done.
You’ll need to have:
• Associate’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
• One or more years of relevant work experience.
• Willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Even better if you have:
• Met goals in a commission-based sales environment.
• Customer experience and/or retail sales experience.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Employer Contact Information
3350 Players Club Pkwy., Ste 110
The digital world promises consumers a better, more connected life, and we’re the ones delivering it. We make it possible for people to stay in touch and businesses to connect with their customers. We’re also bringing technology and hands-on learning opportunities directly to kids who need it most. Our goal is to inspire tomorrow’s creators to use technology to build brighter futures for themselves, their families and the world.