- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures, and deterring trespassers.
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances.
- Provide reports in detail
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators while acting lawfully in direct defense of life or property
- At least 21 years of age with a high school diploma or G.E.D.
- Proficient in reading and writing in English.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Must be former military, law enforcement, or a have a B.S. in Criminal Justice.
- Upon hire, must be capable of passing a Physical Fitness Test of Army Standards at a cumulative score of 80% or higher.
- Must qualify with a pistol at 95% or higher.