Billing Analyst with Collections experience is the single point of contact for billing and collections inquiries from INAP’s US and International Customers. Responsibilities will include initiating billing and collecting outstanding AR balances for both BRM and Agile customers, while providing an exceptional Customer Experience for both internal and external customers
1. Initiate billing processes and process usage to support the bill runs for all product lines according to deadlines while maintaining an error rate of less than 3%.
2. Create and review weekly billing audits for exceptions and make corrections as necessary. Identify and document variances for audit purpose
3. Build strong business relationships with associated customer base.
4. Categorize and prioritize Service Requests, Incident and Problem reports.
5. Provide external and internal customers with the assistance needed to resolve, troubleshoot, or escalate service requests and incident reports timely.
6. Ensure timely communication of acknowledgements, status updates and resolution of Service Request, Incidents and Problem Reports (tickets) for both internal and external customers.
7. Responsible for end to end management of issues across multiple organizations from initiation to final resolution communication and acceptance.
8. Perform account maintenance updates as needed to support billing and resolving issues including manual adjustments, order activity, address changes, and any other required transactions.
9. Interface with other departments as needed to facilitate the timely resolution of customer requests.
10. Review and evaluate new and existing customers for credit approval to obtain new business.
11. Initiate collection activity on delinquent account balances.
12. Prepare monthly Delinquent List for distribution.
13. Prepare charge –off and collection packages for 3rd party collection.
14. Actively participate in meetings as required in support of company initiatives.
15. Collaborate and support team members when needed to support department needs and goals.
16. Continually seek opportunities for process improvement and efficiency.
17. Other duties as assigned.
1. 4-year college degree, or equivalent experience
2. 2+ years analyzing billing, aging, and collection reports.
3. Creating reconciliation report and explain, in detail, variances. Must have the ability to resolve variances once identified.
4. Must be a self-starter and accountable for job duties
5. Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills
6. Attention to detail with impeccable follow through
7. Ability to work in a high-volume environment and mange workflow that is presented through multiple channels
8. Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
9. Ability to work with customers in a professional manner under stressful situations
10. Excellent skills with Microsoft Office Suite
11. Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
12. Quick learner, analytical, deductive reasoning, detail and quality oriented
13. Must have the ability to work in office in downtown Atlanta, daily.
Key Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
1. Experience working in a Billing, Accounts Receivables, dealing with internal departments
2. Client facing will be required for review and resolution of issues
3. Experience owning a portfolio and working in a collaborative environment
4. Knowledge of Collocation and Cloud technologies desired
Employer Contact Information