* Preferred Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management or related field. Or the equivalent of education and work experience.
* Knowledge of basic construction means and methods, including building codes and regulations.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills as well as interpersonal communication skills.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and similar software(gocanvas).
* Able to read and understand blueprints.
* Able to prioritize and organize tasks and follow through with completion.
* Understand and apply OSHA and company safety requirements.'
Work Location: On-Site
Job Types: Full-time,
Contract Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
MUST have Transportation Education:
Work Location: One Location