To provide timely, quality, and cost-effective repair and maintenance for vehicle fleet including tractors, trailers, forklifts, and other equipment that requires preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, modifications, and repairs.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Performs preventative and routine maintenance on tractors, trailers, forklifts, and other equipment
2. Performs basic diagnostics to identify source of trouble and makes necessary adjustments to equipment for safe and efficient operation
3. Works with other technicians in performing preventative maintenance and repairs
4. Ensures proper and accurate documentation of all maintenance performed, completes reports in writing and electronically
5. Performs safety inspections of equipment and documents the work
6. Performs paint and body work on vehicles, as required
7. Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
8. Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.