Director of Webinar Sales
Market Traders Institute
3900 Millenia Blvd Suite 200
Orlando, FL 32839
The Leader in You is the Person We Want!
We’re seeking a Director of Webinar Sales that has the attribute of a high- performance leader, one who can produce and develop 50+ effective, quality and impactful webinars that would induce the clients to acquire MTi products. The Director of Webinar Sales will manage, train, drive and develop our dynamic sales presenter team. This candidate must be an innovator and bring in desideratum platforms and presentation methods for improvements to drive the department forward. Must be performance-driven with the sense of purpose, shared vision, goals, objective, and open to communicate with team members and other leaders. The expectations of the consummate leader that takes this role is to back up one's word with equivalent actions in regards to revenue generating sales webinars, grow and inspire their team’s performance. This position is highly weighted on the performance of the webinar and sales KPIs that have been established. This position will require you to take calculated risks, for potential huge financial rewards. You need to be very comfortable with growth and change.
Market Traders Institute, Inc. (MTI) is an industry leader in trading technology and investor education for the past 20+ years; based in Orlando, Florida. We help investors make better, faster, and smarter trading decisions by using our proprietary strategies and trading technology. We're a fast moving organization, with some very lofty goals, as we are constantly evolving to ensure we always have the right structure to maintain our growth. Our culture is our strength.
Salary- non-exempt; Based on experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Sales or Marketing Management
• MBA a plus
• Achieve budgeted Goals and KPIs for Webinar Sales Presenter team.
• Obtain positive and profitable results from the Webinar Sales Presenter team
• Establishes continue development to the team through motivation, counseling, skills enhancements and knowledge development.
• Monitor the performance of the Webinar Sales Presenter team.
• Manages Webinar Sales Presenter’s schedules based on performance metrics to ensure all presentations have the optimal presenter on deck.
• 100% company paid medical, dental, and vision for the employee
• 401k tiered match up to 4% of annual salary
• 3 weeks paid time off
• 3 paid volunteer days
• 7 Paid holidays
• Respectful environment
• Work-life balance
• Overall team collaboration and support
• Snacks and drinks provided throughout the day
• Breakfast provided on Fridays
• Company functions
Physical Activity for this position:
• Sitting and/or standing -Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50%
• Walking -The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
• Talk/hear Speaking-Communicate, Detect, Converse with, Discern, Convey, Express oneself, Exchange information
• Use hands/fingers to handle or feel – Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, and computer printer.
Qualified candidates will be asked to take a drug and background screen.
3900 Millenia Blvd