The Lawn Care Technician will be responsible for providing professional lawn care services to residential and/or commercial customers, while always maintaining top quality customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide basic lawn care services such as but not limited to: fertilizer, weed control, top dressing, etc.
• Provide lawn analysis quotes to potential customers
• Analyze and provide recommendations to improve the quality of a customer’s lawn
• Complete all paperwork properly and in a timely manner
• Provide exceptional customer service to existing and potential customers
• Knock on the customer’s door once service is completed
• Obtain at least one customer referral per week
• Maintain the cleanliness of the assigned truck and equipment
• Maintain a professional personal appearance
• Provide assistance in equipment repairs
• Perform other related duties and responsibilities as required to meet the goals of the department.
Must be able to pass a background check, drug screen and have a valid drivers license.
• High school diploma
• A minimum of 6 months of customer service or/and general labour experience
• Previous experience in lawn care
• Willing to obtain a pesticide application licence
• Able to work long hours during peak productions times
• Able to lift and carry 50 pounds
• Valid driver’s licence
• Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent time management, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Able to work under minimum supervision
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.50 /hour
Call today, 678-467-5427