We are in the business of operating with integrity and compassion providing the best customer service in logistics. We STAND for each other to succeed!
If you have an entrepreneurial mindset and get excited by the idea of managing your own business within a business, then you may enjoy working with us at Expedited Transport Agency, Inc.
We believe in & have a strong sense of serving our community. We foster, support and promote an environment that makes it possible for each and every member of our team to positively impact quality of life for themselves and those they are committed to. We are dedicated to providing innovative solutions for logistics and life.
Everyone we encounter wins by discovering and fulfilling a life where anything is possible! "Nothing Happens Until It Moves!"
If you are interested in joining us, READ ON...
What We Expect:
- Being self motivated with a concentrated work ethic, problem solving skills and a strong attention to detail
- Exceptional phone skills, persuasiveness, and passion for providing quality service to your customers
- Ability to perform in a deadline-driven environment with rapidly changing priorities
- Keen negotiation skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- Ambition and confidence to distinguish yourself amongst your competition
- Must be proficient in keyboarding and able to maintain the technical and product knowledge necessary to perform the job effectively
- Exceptional execution and follow through, effective time management skills and on-time service performance
- Bachelor degree or relevant years of professional experience a plus
- Willingness to learn the freight industry & what it really takes to be a successful ETA Logistics Support Specialist
What This Opportunity Includes:
- This full-time position offers a competitive base pay plus a share of commissions and bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance and long-term disability starting after 60 days and paid time off
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Top notch training where you will be paired with top performers (Ongoing training and development to expand your skills and leadership.)
- Exciting and fun company culture (plus the best co-workers you could ever ask for!)
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth, including upward promotion into expanded accountabilities
- Future potential for participation in Employee Stock Ownership Program in the next 5 years
- Sales competitions (prizes include gift cards and more!)
- Team outings, catered lunches and family friendly events
- Game room with ping pong, foosball and arcade
- Laid-back dress code and an enjoyable atmosphere
- Opportunity for lateral and upward mobility in a rapidly growing organization
- Innovative technology platforms complete with user-friendly programs and helpful onsite specialists
At ETA, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons, regardless of age, ancestry, color, religious creed (including religious dress or grooming practice), family and medical care leave status, disability (mental and physical) including HIV and AIDS, marital status, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military status, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence or stalking, familiar status, national origin, race, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation and or any other category protected by law.
Will YOU join us? '
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year