OpTech Gente, Inc.
4100 NW Loop 410 108
San Antonio, TX 78229
Use your energy to help us hire the best and the brightest for our company. OpTech Gente, Inc. is a rapidly growing company, providing support to multiple clients.
Recruiters are responsible for hiring strong candidates into a variety of positions. In addition, you will be involved with campus recruitment and Job Fairs within
Talent Delivery Recruiter will partner with managers to anticipate and meet the evolving needs of the clients and to deliver best talent in the organization. The position will nurture relationships with prospective talent and manage on-going manager relationships all while having FUN doing it!
We are a true contributor to the growth of the company and we provide the talent that makes this company successful. Very rewarding opportunity!!!!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• 1st and foremost – recruiting calls are 90% of responsibility.
• Full cycle recruiting process to meet the various staffing goals across all levels within multiple business units. Create and implement Employment Marketing Strategies to attract passive job seekers.
• Work with hiring managers and interview teams to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly understood and candidates are assessed against appropriate criteria (Profile for Client Assessment).
• Work closely with Hiring Managers to maximize effectiveness of recruiting process.
• Track and report key metrics designed to measure and predict staffing activity. (End of Day)
• Regular follow up with the respective hiring managers and candidates to ensure timeliness of recruitment process.
• Actively participate in all staffing related activities and engage in cross functional projects.
• Develop and execute a personal time management plan.
This position demands an exceptional balance of drive and commitment. Must have the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a high-paced and fast-changing work environment.
If you are looking to take your career to the next level, this is the opportunity for you. Call and ask to speak to Rachel 210.731.0046
4100 NW Loop 410