The Restoration Advisor is responsible for promoting Georgia Roof Advisors services to develop sales and generate revenue. Their volume sales activity is driven by following up on customer leads, completing roof inspections, encouraging customer to utilize our services, meeting with insurance adjusters and overseeing the roofing projects. Qualified leads are provided, but you can earn more by driving referrals and marketing near previous jobs.
• Promote services to obtain business through roof inspections/estimates.
• Once lead is received by restoration advisor, call and schedule a time to complete
• Complete the inspection, printing the roof report in your vehicle and present it to the homeowner.
• Advise customer on potential next steps. Including Insurance Representation Agreement (IRA) or contractual agreement utilizing our services. If no claim is filed provide an estimate for roof replacement.
• Maintain good communication with customers including adjuster meetings and consultations (a happy customer drives referrals)
• Meet the adjuster at the home for inspection and share your findings
• Obtain scope of work, upload into company database and review with homeowner (sign contract)
• When the claim details come back work with the customer on shingle color choices
• Attend the job site on the day of installation, ensure existing damage to the property is documented so that we are not seen liable. Check with the crew supervisor that they are happy with the install.
• Help generate leads through marketing, referrals, account management and networking in the area of the install
• Return left over materials to the supply house
• Collect payments from the customer
• Prepare and submit sales contracts for orders.
• Furnish activity reports and update sales pipeline report daily.
• Follow up with customer to ensure they are satisfied and obtain customer reference when possible via customer survey or Social Media (Facebook) - $150 per month Amazon voucher available if you can get more than 5 a month.
• Coordinate with Sales Manager and other Sales Advisors to ensure target areas have been covered.
• Ensure and maintain company reputation in the community by always representing the customers best interest.
Employer Contact Information
I am an entrepreneur, accountant and business owner. I brought Georgia Roof Advisors in 2016 and moved to the USA with my family. I am passionate, driven, inspired.
Georgia Roof Advisors has been recognized for being local and trusted, established since 2009 our mantra is to provide our clients with roofing solutions and an experience that exceeds their expectations.
Here at Georgia Roof Advisors we have a team of highly experienced roofing professionals providing homeowners with advice and high quality roof replacements. We will act on your behalf, representing your best interests at an adjuster meeting, should you need more than a roof replacement, we will collaborate with our pool of trusted subcontractors in order to create needed capabilities and achieve set goals - making your project seamless and the results outstanding.